- Click the “menu” field in the top right corner of your browser window.
- Go ahead and mouse over the ‘More Tools’ field in the menu you see.
- You will get the form that will allow you to pick the time you plan on clearing your cache.
- Select ‘Delete cookies’ and ‘Clear cache’ and mark the other plug-in related fields.
- When you select these, click ‘Clear browsing data’.
- You are good to go, so restart your browser and try logging in again.
- Pick the menu sign in the top right corner of the browser window and go to the ‘History’ section.
- Next, select the ‘Clear Recent History and Cookies’ point from the list.
- Then, dial or select the time range (for clearing) and select ‘Everything’.
- Double-check, that the point ‘Chache’ is checked with the checkmark (under ‘Details’).
- Click ‘Clear now’ and restart your Firefox.
- Now, it’s time to try logging in again.
|Safari (5, 6, 7)
- First, go to the menu of your Safari browser.
- Click the ‘Reset Safari’ button.
- Check the point that says ‘Remove All Website Data’ and then click the ‘Reset’ button. Doing so will clear the cache.
- Now, restart your browser by closing the window and opening it again.
- Go ahead and try logging in with the cache cleared.
- The procedure for the Safari 8+ is pretty common to the procedure of clearing the cache for the older versions of the browser. However, certain points of the menu slightly differ.
- Select the menu of the browser and click on the ‘History’ field.
- Next, pick ‘All history’ and select ‘Clear History’.
- When ready, restart your browser (reopen the window).
- You are good to go!
- There is a gear icon in the top right corner of the window. You will need to mouse it over, then select Safety, then choose the point ‘Delete Browsing History’.
- Now, go ahead and uncheck the ‘Preserve Favorites Website Data’ point (it is located at the top of the menu).
- Make sure you put checkmarks near ‘Temporary Internet Files’ and ‘Cookies’. When done, click the ‘Delete’ button and hit ‘OK’.
- Next, open and close the browser and try logging in again.